The technology compressed inside a smartphone has exploded in last years, people use their phone for more and more and companies are struggling to make better phones. Since the price of a popular and powerful smartphone is over 1000$ we created a review based on user reports to help you decide what smartphone you need, as The best smartphone is strictly related to what you actually need.
Long Story short:
- Best SmartPhone for specifications: Samsung galaxy s20 Ultra
- Best camera SmartPhone: Apple iPhone 11 pro
- Best value SmartPhone: iPhone SE 2
- Best battery life SmartPhone: Samsung Galaxy M30s
- Best android smartphone: Samsung Galaxy S20 or S20 PRO
- Best SmartPhone for zoom camera: Huawei P40 Pro
- Best Cheap 5G SmartPhone: One plus 8
- Best large screen SmartPhone: Note 10 plus
- Best budget SmartPhone: Moto G8
- Best SmartPhone Display: OnePlus 8
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
The S20 is really the best phone around with awesome performance, cristal display and acceptable battery life if not used in 120fps. BUT, you realy need to consider the price, 1400$ makes it very expensive, more expensive than the iPhone 11 max pro.
- The display is bright and it works at 120 fps
- Very fast charging
- Excellent performance
- Is too expensive
- 100x zoom is just for marketing
- When used on 120 fps battery drains very fast.
Apple iPhone 11 Pro
- It has the best Smartphone chip on the market: Apple A13 Bionic
- Excellent battery life, comes with a fast charger in the box
- It has the brightest and most color accurate display around with XDR
- No 3.5 mm audio jack
- Limited NFC usage
- Huge Notch on top of display
Huawei P40 Pro
Struggling to remain competitive Huawei made an awesome phone at a decent price but the fact that Google Play services are not installed by default and you need a workaround in order to use it as you normally use any other Android Device makes it less competitive. But for 800$, if you know little about phone an tech makes it best buy option.
The camera is awesome the 90Hz OLED display makes the difference and all of this combine with a ceramic body and 10x optical zoom makes it competitive for top 3 devices.
- The best camera for day and night photography, amazing video stabilization
- Amazing high resolution display with 90 Hz(fps)
- Gorgeous design
- No Google Mobile Services
- 4K 60fps recording is not a big deal
- Lower benchmarks in video than S20 and 11 pro max
Google Pixel 4XL
- Awesome display
- Unique design
- Ultra wide and telephoto camera
- Non expandable memory
- Low battery life
- No fingerprint scanner.
Samsung Galaxy M30s
First of it`s low budget performance range, the M30 beats it`s main competitors in comparations just because the battery life is outstanding. You can stream 4G video from Youtube for 21 hours with a single charge cycle.
The camera is also better than a50 and Xiaomi Redmi 8.
- Outstanding Battery life
- Cheapest phone with AMOLED display and always on display
- Much better camera than a50 and a51
- Fingerprint Reader is mounted on the rear and is not very accurate
- The wide camera does not do well in dark places.
- The phone heats up if you use it while charging.
Motoroola G8 is the best phone to buy if you are looking for a phone under 180$. The battery lasts long and the display is good.
The Android inside is clean meaning that it will work ok and the octa core processor plus 5 gigs of ram will run games ok.
- Great display with accurate colors and constrast.
- Long battery life
- Clean Android 10
- Camera is pretty low on both photo and video
- Even tough it has fast charging, the battery takes long to charge
- No NFC